- G-Sync - NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology delivers the smoothest and most breathtaking gaming experience on offer. G-SYNC™ synchronizes the monitor’s refresh rate to the GPU in your NVIDIA-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Scenes appear instantly, while objects look sharper and more vibrant.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate - A 165Hz refresh rate, well over twice the industry standard of 60Hz, makes games run smooth as silk. Realize the potential in your graphics card. Forget screen tearing and forget motion blur. Feel your reflexes become one with the action. Never look back.
- 1ms Response Time - A pixel response time of 1ms GTG means speed without the smear for an enhanced gaming experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of ghosting. Choose the right path to success, don't let a slow display stop you.
- QHD Resolution - With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
- Shadow Control - Bring the battle out of the shadows with Shadow Control! Brighten dark areas or sink them back into blackness on the fly, without affecting the rest of the display.
- FreeSync - Whatever your setup, achieve the highest framerate and smoothest display possible via AMD Free-Sync Technology. Whether you’re dashing through explosions or screeching around rain slicked bends, wave goodbye to screen tearing and lag – and leave your opponents in your smoothly rendered dust.
- Lowblue Light - AOC Lowblue Light protects you from harmful blue light which, during long sessions, has been shown to cause eye strain, headaches, and sleeping disorders. Our Lowbue Light feature reduces the harmful wavelengths emitted without sacrificing color composition, setting the experience free from the worry of eye damage.
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).