Featuring an ultra-fast TN panel with 1ms response time and 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution. The AG241QX, has 144 Hz and Adaptive-Sync Technology which is designed to boost the performance of dedicated gamers by eliminating stutter, screen tearing and motion blur.
- 1ms Response Time - A pixel response time of 1ms GTG means speed without the smear for an enhanced gaming experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of ghosting. Choose the right path to success, don't let a slow display stop you.
- QHD Resolution - With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate - For the AGON line, doubling the industry standard refresh rate is just par for the course. Harness the graphical output of your PC with a monitor that can handle it: 144Hz translates high framerates into the level of smoothness and responsiveness appropriate for pro players and the most skilled.
- Shadow Control - Bring the battle out of the shadows with Shadow Control! Brighten dark areas or sink them back into blackness on the fly, without affecting the rest of the display.
- FreeSync - Whatever your setup, achieve the highest framerate and smoothest display possible via AMD Free-Sync Technology. Whether you’re dashing through explosions or screeching around rain slicked bends, wave goodbye to screen tearing and lag – and leave your opponents in your smoothly rendered dust.
- Lowblue Light - AOC Lowblue Light protects you from harmful blue light which, during long sessions, has been shown to cause eye strain, headaches, and sleeping disorders. Our Lowbue Light feature reduces the harmful wavelengths emitted without sacrificing color composition, setting the experience free from the worry of eye damage.
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).