- 144Hz Refresh Rate - For the AGON/AOC AGON AG322QC4 line, doubling the industry standard refresh rate is just par for the course.Harness the graphical output of your PC with a monitor that can handle it:144Hz translates high framerates into the level of smoothness and responsiveness appropriate for pro players and the most skilled.
- DisplayHDR 400 - The first tier in the VESA certification for High Dynamic Range, the DisplayHDR400 specifies true 8-bit image quality, global dimming, peak luminance of 400 cd/m², lower black levels, higher contrast and higher colour gamut coverage. Experience mind-boggling vibrant and even more immersive gaming thanks to DisplayHDR400!
- QHD Resolution - With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
- FreeSync 2 - AMD’s FreeSync 2 improves upon its predecessor FreeSync, keeping the support for variable refresh rate synced with the GPU’s framerate, but also including gaming-specific HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, which reduces the input lag versus conventional HDR monitors. Stricter requirements and enforcement of Low Frame Compensation (LFC) technology will ensure smooth, latency, stutter and tear-free gaming, now with a higher dynamic range.
- Shadow Control - Bring the battle out of the shadows with Shadow Control! Brighten dark areas or sink them back into blackness on the fly, without affecting the rest of the display.
- Flicker Free - AOC Flicker-Free Technology utilises a DC (Direct Current) backlight panel, reducing flickering light levels. With eye strain and fatigue absolutely minimized, feel free to enjoy those long, intense gaming sessions in comfort!
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).