- Curved Panel - The screen is slightly curved, creating a naturally more immersive viewing experience. The human eye is curved and limited for viewing angled areas, so curvature is very suitable for human eyes and reducing eye fatigue.
- UltraWide Quad HD 21:9 Workstation - The 3440x1440 UltraWide QHD monitor offers superb picture quality. Turn your desktop into battle central and enjoy every thrilling moment in your game with the Ultrawide QHD screen. This 21:9 super high resolution display has clearly higher vertical resolution and a very much wider panoramic image than a Full HD 16:9 monitor: in fact, 2.4 times more pixels give you a truly immersive gaming experience with superb picture quality and a much broader field of vision. Finer details and an extended view of the action ensure you can bring your 'A' game every time.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC - Groundbreaking display technology that delivers the smoothest gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth.
- 120Hz Refresh Rate - With a 120Hz frame rate, you see every critical moment on the screen, with ultra-smooth motion and no blurring.
- AOC Shadow Control - AOC Shadow Control enables fast adjustment of the in-game image to improve areas of the screen that are too dark or washed out, without affecting the rest of the screen.
- AOC Game Colour - With AOC Game Color, adjust color saturation and grey level with 200 levels of detail for a better game experience.
- Low Blue Light - Reduce harmful blue light emissions with AOC's Low-Blue Technology.
- Scene Light - Effects lighting on the back panel can be changed to red, green or blue, to suit the mood of play, or match team colours at gaming events.
- Adjustable Stand - The adjustable stand allows the user to change the monitor height adjustment.
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).