The AORUS M3 boasts an enthusiast-grade 6400 DPI optical sensor (Pixart 3988) that gives you the optimal accuracy for competitive gaming. Adjustable in 50 DPI increments further allows you to make seamless transition from your old mouse by fine-tuning to the level that precisely fits your play style.
- 20 million click Omron switches - The Japanese Omron switches on both buttons provide the most comfortable experience with crisp, tactile responses at your fingertips. The switches are also engineered to guarantee extended life time over 20 million clicks.
- Game in style - With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS Engine utility.
- On-the-fly DPI Adjustable - Define the DPI according to your preference and make swift adjustment while gaming with synchronized indicator on the side.
- Split Mouse Buttons - The split left/ right-click buttons ensure fast and clean tactile responses.
- Both-Sided Rubber Grips - Anti-slip rubber grips on both side offer you an absolute control of the mouse
- Teflon Mouse Feet - AORUS M3 features glide-optimizing Teflon mouse feet to enable you to move faster and play longer, enhancing your gaming experience. It also comes with 2 sets spare Teflon feet to swap in as they wear down.
- Non-dragged Cable - The fine-tuned-softness mouse cable leads to a smoother mouse movement without any tension while maintaining durable lifespan.
- For all play styles - The ergonomic design of AORUS M3 is suitable for various right handed grip styles, giving you the incredible feel to bring out your dexterity for all game types.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.