Cerberus Fortus is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that gives you the performance you need to dominate the battlefield ― anytime, anywhere. With a durable, magnesium alloy base, multicolour RGB LED lighting, a DPI switch for instant sensitivity adjustments, and a comfortable, gamer-friendly design, Cerberus Fortus delivers incredible reliability, style and precision, making it your ultimate gaming weapon.
- Unbeatable precision and control - A higher DPI delivers a faster response, but it can also result in drifting and loss of control. The conventional way to solve this problem is to add a weight box to the mouse; however, this solution can make the mouse feel unbalanced because the weight isn't evenly distributed. Cerberus Fortus avoids this issue with a magnesium alloy base that evenly distributes weight to provide smooth gliding and unbeatable accuracy. The metal base improves durability as well, so you can game knowing that your mouse is built to last.
- Light up the battlefield - Bring your own personal style to the game with customisable, multicolour RGB LED lighting. Just connect Cerberus Fortus and you're ready to go — no extra software needed!
- Premium Omron switches - High-quality Omron mouse switches provide the fastest response times and extended durability of up to 50 million clicks.
- DPI switch - Four preset settings ranging from 500-4000 DPI* are available at the push of a button, giving you pixel-precise targeting (500 DPI) or lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 4000 DPI) to match any game scenario from long-range sniping to close-quarters combat.
- Extra-durable textured side grips - Specially textured plastic side grips keep Cerberus Fortus firmly in your hand and enhance its durability. Made from anti-stick plastic instead of rubberised material, the side grips stay clean and prevent the mouse from becoming slippery after long periods of use.
- Specialised soft-braided cable - The cable attachment point is angled slightly upward to reduce cable friction with the table, delivering extra-low resistance and drag-free gaming experiences. The cable is wrapped in a soft-braided sheath with a specialised weave that further reduces cable friction and snagging, enhances durability and minimises tangles.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.