The fierce ASUS Cerberus gaming headset just got even better. With exclusive ASUS Essence drivers, a brand-new stainless-steel headband, and wrap-around ear cushions, Cerberus V2 offers improved audio performance with richer, stronger bass, and a tougher, more comfortable design. In addition to gaming, its stylish looks and dual microphones make Cerberus V2 the perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Exclusive 53mm Asus Essence drivers - Exclusive ASUS Essence drivers bring gaming audio to a whole new level, fully immersing you in the game with lifelike sound effects. Combined with the drivers' wide frequency response that delivers hard-hitting bass and detailed mid- and high-range pitches, Cerberus V2 is not only great for gaming, but for music listening as well.
- Stainless steel headband - To withstand the rigours of intense gaming, Cerberus V2's headband has been redesigned with a durable, stainless-steel construction. This new design is not only 70% stronger than the original Cerberus, but 60% lighter and 50% thinner as well, making it more comfortable and well suited for long gaming sessions and listening to music on the go.
- Wrap-around ear cushions - Cerberus V2 has all-new ear cushions that provide a 30% larger coverage area and 50% better sound insulation to keep you more comfortable and immersed in your game.
- Dual microphones - Cerberus V2 is thoughtfully designed with two microphones:- A detachable boom mic that provides clear communication when gaming. Also, an in-line microphone that is convenient for phone calls and other everyday tasks.
- Cross-platform compatibility - Cerberus V2's 4-pole audio/mic combined connector provides compatibility with PC and Mac, gaming consoles, and mobile devices. An included audio/mic splitter also enables Cerberus V2 to be used with dual-port devices, including motherboards and certain laptop models.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.