The Asus ROG Gladuis II is an ergonomic optical gaming mouse optimised for FPS gaming featuring easy-swap switch socket and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
- Wired Performance, Wireless Freedom: Get ready to lock your target and embrace victory with the ROG Gladius II Wireless optical gaming mouse with dual wireless connectivity (2.4GHz/Bluetooth). Gladius II Wireless has an advanced 16000-dpi optical sensor for fast response and precise control, ergonomic right-handed design to ensure you stay comfortable during extended gaming sessions and Aura Sync lighting technology to outshine the competition.
- Dual Wireless Connectivity: ROG Gladius II Wireless offers two types of cordless connectivity to meet different needs. Bond instantly with the included 1ms 2.4GHz USB dongle, or pair wirelessly via low-energy Bluetooth (BLE).
- Exclusive Switch Socket Design: Every strike is critical, so ROG Gladius II Wireless is equipped with a high-end optical gaming sensor that delivers the accuracy and speed you need to take down the opposition. Its 100- to 16,000-dpi sensor tracks movements flawlessly up to an insane speed of 400 inches per second (IPS). You'll also enjoy lag-free responsiveness with a 1,000Hz polling rate for ultra-smooth gaming experiences.
- Ergonomically Designed For All Grip Types: ROG Gladius II Wireless delivers the ultimate gaming comfort, campaign after campaign. Its contours and other design details such as rubber side panels were developed through meticulous trials and research in close collaboration with esports professionals. The result is a gaming mouse that fits snugly in the right hand, optimized especially for palm, claw grip or fingertip styles.
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Take style to the next level with ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting. Fully customize your mouse using an endless spectrum of colours and a range of dynamic lighting effects. All illuminations can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware to create a truly personalized gaming den.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!