**DISCONTINUED 20/02/19** Asus ROG Gladius II 12,000 DPI Optical Mouse
The Asus ROG Gladuis II is an ergonomic optical gaming mouse optimised for FPS gaming featuring easy-swap switch socket, Aura Sync RGB lighting and DPI target thumb button.
- Exclusive easy-swap switch socket design - Mouse buttons and switches — especially switches on gaming mice — take the most abuse. ROG Gladius II features an exclusive push-fit socket design that allows you to easily change switches to customise click resistance while extending the lifespan of the mouse by replacing worn or broken switches.
- Dominate and illuminate - ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate – and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting. The proprietary Aura Sync lighting lets you customise and sync light effects with other Aura Sync-ready gear to complete the look of your battle station!
- Dedicated DPI target button - Whether you're camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy, the DPI target button is your best ally. You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button, which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping, or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.
- Omron switches - With 50-million-click durability, plus two extra Japanese-made Omron switches for a different feel.
- Exclusive ROG Armoury interface - For easy customisation of button, performance and lighting settings.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!