ROG GX860 is a high performance gaming mouse without compromise. Our engineers pooled their unrivalled expertise and conducted extensive trials and testing to create a mouse that caters to all gamers across all gaming genres. It epitomizes the ROG spirit – ambidextrous design, high-accuracy laser sensor, customizable controls, and a smooth-glide underside.
A durable matte-black coating and striking LED accents emit a glow to get you all fired up for battle. The emblazoned ROG logo reminds you that you are now a member of an elite group – the Republic of Gamers!
- LED Illumination: ROG GX860 features LED accents that switch between three striking colors (red, orange, green) to indicate current settings – so you know that it's ready for battle. Easy-to-use software helps you set up new profiles easily, optimizing your GX860 for your next adventure.
- Two-way DPI switch: ROG GX860 lets you switch DPI settings on the fly; a simple tap allows you to tweak DPI settings for improved speeds and accuracy.
- Giving you more durability and control: ROG GX860 is armored for battle with non-peel, heat-resistant side grips with intricate Mayan-inspired detailing. It also features built-in forward and back buttons, as well as a customizable thumb button to fully equip you for victory.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable gaming: Whatever grip type you use, the ergonomically-designed ROG GX860 sits comfortably in your hand – making it ideal for marathon gaming.
- Unmatched precision and accuracy: An ultra-precise laser sensor with a 50-8200dpi resolution range and smooth-gliding fluoropolymer feet give you supreme control and accuracy – the vital edge needed for victory!
- High quality Omron® switches: ROG GX860 features durable, high quality Omron® switches under both left and right buttons for superior feel, response and accuracy.
- Tailored gameplay with easy-to-use software: ROG software engineers are obsessive gamers themselves, so creating the tools to customize GX860 controls has been a work of passion. The simple, intuitive interface makes short work of tweaking any aspect of your gaming experience, from DPI levels, button functions and illumination settings. You have control over many advanced settings including angle-snapping, lift height cut-off, double-click speed and USB polling rate. A test arena serves as a virtual proving ground where you're free to experiment and experience how your changes affect GX860 — now get out there and prepare for battle!
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.