The ROG Harrier GT300 Gaming Mouse delivers unmatched precision and accuracy. Featuring a Pixart PMW3325 optical sensor with a sensitivity range of 200 to 5000 DPI, the ROG Harrier GT300 offers true 1:1 tracking for high-precision, no acceleration cursor movement. The ROG Harrier GT300 utilises durable, high-quality Omron® switches that provide a superior click feel and response.
- Two-Way DPI Switch: 2-way DPI switch for more accurate sniping or faster cursor movement.
- Braided Cable With USB Gold Plating: ROG Harrier GT300 provides extreme protection and comfort.
- Ergonomically-Designed For Comfortable Gaming Sessions: Whatever grip type you use, the ergonomically-designed ROG Harrier GT300 sits comfortably in your hand, making it ideal for extended marathon gaming sessions.
- Simple, Intuitive Software Interface: The simple, intuitive software interface of the ROG Harrier GT300 lets you easily tweak all parameters, including ASUS Aura RGB settings, DPI levels and button functions.
You can even access more advanced settings such as angle-snapping, lift height cut-off, double-click speeds and USB polling rates. A test arena provides a virtual proving ground, where you’re free to experiment with your settings — so you’ll always be ready for battle!
- Asus AURA RGB: It also features fully customisable ASUS Aura RGB lighting with 16.8 million colours and four pre-set effects.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.