ROG Horus RGB takes its name from a deity - Horus - who is known as the god of war and hunting. Often depicted as a falcon in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, Horus is the perfect name for a gaming keyboard that's designed to deliver the precision and aggression you need to ensure victory.
- Black Anodized Brushed Aluminum Finish - The ROG Horus RGB keyboard features CNC-processed aluminum wings that include a special titanium-effect topcoat. These wings perfectly complement the brushed finish of the anodized keyboard plate, giving Horus RGB a sleek and aggressive look.
- Adjustable Ergonomic Palm Rest - ROG Horus RGB features a detachable 47 x 70mm palm rest to ensure comfortable wrist support, so it's perfect for marathon gaming sessions. A two-step adjustable stand allows easy keyboard angle changes. Horus RGB also offers a detachable stand for your mobile devices. Simply place your device on the left or right top wing for easy viewing.
- LED-Backlit Keys with Asus Aura RGB Effects - ROG Horus RGB features ASUS Aura RGB technology, so you can illuminate your LED-backlit keys for better accuracy in low-light gaming environments and personalise your rig with more than 16 million colour options.
- Powerful 32-Bit Processor - ROG Horus RGB features a 32-bit microprogrammed control unit (MCU) with 8MB of storage, allowing you to save essential macro functions, lighting controls and profile settings. With the added benefit of having all of your information stored onboard, you can use your Horus RGB with any PC without having to re-map key functions.
- Customisable Macros Via an intuitive ROG User Interface - ROG Horus RGB offers an intuitive ROG user interface that allows you to program macro and function keys to enable complex multi-key moves with just a single keystroke. You can store up to 10 user profiles using onboard memory, and drag-and-drop various saved profiles via the Profile Management menu.
- Built-in USB Ports for Added Convenient - Two USB ports at the rear of the keyboard enable connections for external flash drives or other peripherals. Built-in audio output ports are included for gaming headsets.
Cherry MX are the gold standard of switches. All colours are pretty resistant but brown are extra quiet, blue not so much, and red (the most popular) are right in the middle. It's worth keeping this in mind if you use open-mic!