Asus ROG Pugio Ambidextrous 7,200 DPI Optical Mouse
ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customisability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while exclusive push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. The push-fit design makes it easy to replace worn out switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
The Pugio features stunning, aggressive aesthetics to match its performance — including angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support.
- Configurable Side Buttons - Ambidextrous mice with side buttons usually feature a mirrored button layout to accommodate both right- and left-handed gamers. The drawback of this design is that it often results in side button misclicks. Even with the buttons disabled, they can still be distracting. With the ROG Pugio, there's no need to change your grip style to avoid the buttons. The Pugio has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks to give you a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse. Simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons — the options are all yours!
- Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design - ROG Pugio features an exclusive push-fit switch socket design that allows you to easily change switches to vary click resistance. The option of replacing worn or broken switches also extends the lifespan of your mouse.
- Dominating Aesthetics - ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customisable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
- Perfect Synchronisation - Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronisation across your ROG Pugio and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. Quickly synchronise lighting between the ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore keyboard with a press of the latter's ROG Sync hotkey, or use Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components to make your system stand out!
- Durable 50-Million-Click Switches - Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. With high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, the ROG Pugio is built to last.
- Advanced Optical Sensor - Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.
- Separate Button Design - The ROG Pugio has a separate button design that lowers the actuation force and travel distance required for each click, so you'll enjoy faster and more tactile button response.
- ROG Armoury Software - The ROG Pugio features intuitive ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customise Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and much more!
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!