**DISCONTINUED 08/02/19** Asus ROG SCABBARD Cloth Mouse Pad — Extended
ROG Scabbard is a massive, extended mouse pad that provides you with ample space for your mouse and gaming gear. Crafted from military-grade Cordura Lite fabric technology for superior splash-resistance and durability against scuffs and scrapes, it provides a consistent and responsive tracking surface that is easy to maintain. With glow-in-the-dark lettering, anti-fray stitched edges and a red non-slip rubber base, ROG Scabbard is your best gaming ally.
- Superior Durability and Splash Resistance - ROG Scabbard protects against accidentally knocked over drinks while at the same time being easy to maintain. Made of durable, splash-proof and stain-resistant Cordura® Lite fabric, the material of choice for top international military and outdoor athletic brands, it provides a consistent and responsive tracking surface, and keeps in pristine condition – no matter what your gaming throws at it.
- Gaming Optimised Surface - The textile-weave surface is designed to deliver a smooth surface with adequate friction, great for both optical and laser sensors. And the 2mm thick, slightly cushioned surface brings an added level of gaming comfort.
- Desk Pad-Sized Mouse Pad - This large surface area, measuring 900 x 400 x 2mm, covers all your gaming gear and accessory needs, including laptop, keyboard and mouse. In the heat of battle, it protects your desk against drink spills and scratches.
- Clean Design with a glowing twist - ROG Scabbard's clean design blends perfectly into any setup. When the lights go down and it's time to game, a glow-in-the-dark ROG Scabbard lettering adds a cool aesthetic to your gaming area.
- Designed to last - With its durable Cordura® Lite fabric surface, anti-fray stitched edges and a non-slip ‘ROG red' rubber base that firmly grips any surface, ROG Scabbard is a long-lasting gaming mouse pad engineered to endure the heaviest of battles – and much more.
Knowing which Mouse Pad to choose will depend on what Mouse you have. Here's a couple of points to consider:
- Typically, Laser sensors are better with hard surfaces and Optical sensors are better with cloth.
- Heavier mice will benefit more from a faster surface and lighter mice from a pad with more traction.