ROG Strix Wireless is a gaming headset with 2.4GHz wireless technology that provides a lower-latency connection than Bluetooth headsets for instant audio transmission. With ROG Strix Wireless, every in-game sound reaches your ears instantly — even from up to 15 meters away from your PC — ensuring you are never behind on the action. 2.4GHz technology even consumes less power, so you can enjoy more than 10 hours1 of use between charges.
ROG Strix Wireless features a dual-antenna design with an automatic interference avoidance mechanism to ensure a stable connection, even in complicated Wi-Fi environments.
- Lifelike 7.1 surround sound: Immerse yourself in your games with stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound* from ASUS Sonic Studio. With this exclusive audio technology, you'll be able to hear every gunshot and footstep with pinpoint accuracy, so you can easily locate and gain the edge against your opponents.
- Full audio control: ROG Strix Wireless comes with the latest ASUS Sonic Studio software suite for full control over your audio experience, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Unlike typical audio utilities with multi-screen interfaces that make configuration complicated and time-consuming, Sonic Studio has a neat, all-in-one view and intuitive controls. You can even create and apply audio profiles for different scenarios with ease.
- Multiplatform compatibility: In addition to connecting wirelessly to PC and PlayStation® 4, ROG Strix Wireless can also connect in wired mode to PlayStation 4, Xbox® One, PlayStation® 3, Xbox® 360, PC, Mac, smartphones, and tablets with the included 3.5mm combined four-pole audio/mic adapter and 1.5m Y-cable extension.
- Over 10 Hours Of Nonstop Gaming Action: ROG Strix Wireless is equipped with a 900mAh battery, which provides more than 10 hours** of nonstop use per charge, letting you game without interruption — even during marathon sessions.
- Detachable Microphone: The flexible boom mic provides clear, in-game voice communication and detaches easily for travel and storage.
- Handy Control Keys: Dedicated buttons on the ear cup provide instant, eyes-free headset control while gaming. Make volume adjustments, turn the microphone on or off, and control headset power with these intuitive, easy-to-reach keys.
- Gamer-tested for ultimate comfort: When creating ROG Strix Wireless, we carefully considered the feedback of gamers worldwide and built upon our previous design experience with the goal of making the most comfortable gaming headset. The newly designed ROG Strix Wireless employs an optimized clamping force based on lab testing with a wide range of head shapes and sizes to further improve wearing comfort. It is also cushioned with ultra-soft, full-size memory foam and highly breathable protein leather for greater comfort and no ear fatigue during prolonged gaming sessions.
- Travel-friendly Design: A foldable design allows the headset's ear cups to lay flat, so you can pack and take it anywhere.The microphone boom is easily detachable for travel and storage.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.