Asus ROG Strix Edge Control Cloth Mouse Pad - Large
ROG Strix Edge is a large, vertical gaming mouse pad with an optimised cloth surface that provides accurate, responsive tracking for outstanding gaming performance. With industry-leading, full-colour anti-fray stitching and a non-slip rubber base, this thin, light and portable gaming mouse pad is a must-bring to any LAN party.
- The Vertical Use Mouse Pad: The search for the ideal vertical gaming mouse pad is over. ROG Strix Edge is here to offer a large, ergonomically comfortable pad with a specially engineered horizontal weave for the smoothest gaming experience. Offering flexible placement options, you can drape the mouse pad over the side of your desk to protect your arm against sharp edges and still have more than enough room for mouse movement. ROG Strix Edge provides a more comfortable gaming experience, while giving you the best performance for any gaming scenario!
- Gaming-Optomised Surface: ROG Strix Edge is designed to offer a super-smooth glide, adequate friction and ample space for all your mouse movements. The textile-weave surface works perfectly with both laser and optical sensors, delivering accurate and responsive mouse tracking. At 2mm thick, it provides a slight padding for extra wrist and hand comfort.
- Full-Colour Anti-Fray Stitching: ROG Strix Edge uses most advanced full-colour, anti-fray stitching technology to protect your mouse pad from fraying, and to ensure that its aesthetics is undisrupted until the very edge!
- Gaming On The Go: With ROG Strix Edge, smooth gaming is no longer limited to your desk at home. Thin, light and portable, it offers a solid gaming foundation anytime, anywhere.
- Non-Slip Rubber Base: A non-slip rubber base offers a firm grip onto any surface. This means that you can completely focus on winning and conquering without having to worry about the pad slipping and affecting your game.
Knowing which Mouse Pad to choose will depend on what Mouse you have. Here's a couple of points to consider:
Typically, Laser sensors are better with hard surfaces and Optical sensors are better with cloth.
Heavier mice will benefit more from a faster surface and lighter mice from a pad with more traction.