The ROG Strix Flare is one of the most stunningly looking keyboards in the market. Strix Flare not only comes with the latest signature ROG slash design, but is also equipped with the world renowned German Cherry MX RGB switches to offer gamers the optimal sensation for both gaming and typing.
Powered by Aura Sync lighting technology, Strix Flare can be synchronized with the vast ecosystem of Aura Sync-enabled devices to give your gaming setup a cohesive look.
- True Completed Design - ROG STRIX FLARE features a stylish with the signature ROG slash design, and is also as attractively looking from the bottom as it is from the top, with the light bars fixed on either side, as well as the and ROG logo on the base of the keyboard.
- USB Passthrough - ROG STRIX FLARE comes with an additional USB 2.0 passthrough, this could come in extremely handy if your PC rig is situated under the desk or anywhere that is hard to reach.
- Smart Media Key - Traditionally, dedicated media keys are often placed on the top right corner of the keyboard, which is not an ideal position in the heat of battle. During a gaming session, gamers only have a split second to make changes from the media keys. Therefore, by placing them on the upper left of the keyboard enables quick adjustments without letting go of the keyboard and mouse.
- Cherry MX RGB Switches - German-made Cherry MX RGB switches, give you tactile, responsive keystrokes and unmatched 50-million-keystroke durability.
- Headphone Pass-through - ROG STRIX FLARE has wire routing on the underside of both the keyboard and wrist rest, allowing you to run your headphone cable underneath without compromising stability, and will no longer get in your winning way.
- All In Sync - ROG gives you exclusive Aura Sync options and additional features when you pair ROG Claymore with an ASUS ROG motherboard, graphics card and more. ROG Claymore's hotkeys allow you to control your ASUS motherboard fan speed and overclock the system.
- Customised Logo Badge - ROG Strix Flare takes aesthetics to the next level with an illuminated acrylic insert with the ROG badge, and it also offers an additional blank badge that can be customized with a personal or team insignia to show a unique flair of your own.
Cherry MX are the gold standard of switches. All colours are pretty resistant but brown are extra quiet, blue not so much, and red (the most popular) are right in the middle. It's worth keeping this in mind if you use open-mic!