ROG Swift PG278QR gaming monitor is built for victory in the professional gaming arena, and features a WQHD panel with overclockable 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Integrated NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ technology synchronises the display's refresh rate to the GPU for smooth visuals and lag-free gameplay. This monitor features the latest technologies and design touches to make it a must-have weapon for all enthusiast players.
- Impeccably Lifelike Gaming Visuals: A new generation displays, with a WQHD 2560 x 1440 panel that delivers four times the resolution of 720p and 109 pixels per inch. You get to enjoy greater image detail and up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. These add up to give you a major in-game advantage.
- Ultra-Smooth Graphics for Seamless Gameplay: 165Hz refresh rate decimates lag and motion blur to give you the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy, and sports titles. This ultrafast refresh rate lets you play at the highest visual settings and lets you react instantly to what’s onscreen — so you’ll get that first strike in.
- Gain a Competitive Edge with NVIDIA®G-SYNC™ Technology: Incorporates NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology to deliver the smoothest, fastest, and most breathtaking gaming imaginable. G-SYNC™ synchronises the monitor's refresh rate to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimising display stutter and input lag. ROG Swift PG278QR lets you enjoy seamlessly-smooth and lag-free gameplay when playing the latest fast-paced first-person shooters, sports, and action-adventure titles.
- ASUS-exclusive GameVisual technology: ASUS GameVisual Technology has six pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
- Multi-display gaming at its finest: Slim profile and super-narrow 6mm bezel makes it perfect for almost seamless multi-display setups so your eyes move swiftly from one monitor to another. It can also be VESA wall-mounted – an even easier way to have a multi-display gaming setup.
- Ultra-low Blue Light Technology: Comes with the ASUS Ultra Low Blue Light filters to protect you from harmful blue light. You can easily access and select four different filter settings onscreen through a handy five-way joystick makes it easy to jump through the On-screen display (OSD) menus to fulfill your different scenarios.
- Flicker-Free technology: Reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimises instances of eyestrain and other damaging effects when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
- Ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustable stand: Specially designed for marathon gaming sessions. It has an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment so you can always find that ideal viewing position whether you’re on the couch or sitting on your bed.
1. 2560 x1440 @ 165Hz only works with DP port. The HDMI port only supports 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz.
2. Only NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and above graphics card can support 2560 x 1440 up to 165Hz. Please contact the GPU manufacturers for detailed specification.
3. G-SYNC features require a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 650Ti BOOST GPU or higher. For more detailed information, please refer to http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/g-sync
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).