Asus TUF Gaming M5 Ambidextrous 6,200 DPI Optical Mouse
TUF Gaming M5 is a compact ambidextrous gaming mouse that delivers the comfort, performance, and reliability that gamers demand. It's ergonomic and lightweight for prolonged campaigns, with a high-precision optical sensor that gives you an edge in battle.
Backed by 50-million-click Omron® switches and a specialized coating for exceptional durability, the M5 is validated for tough duty. It also features customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting so you can dominate in personalized style.
- Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design: TUF Gaming M5 has a compact, ambidextrous form factor that's optimized for swift gameplay using claw or fingertip grip. Ergonomic and lightweight, it's comfortable for round after round of play. And its textured camo grips on both sides ensure enhanced handling and control.
- Gaming-Grade Optical Sensor: Fitted with a gaming-grade 100- to 6,200-dpi optical sensor and tracking up to 220 inches per second (IPS), TUF Gaming M5 delivers the accuracy, precision and speed you need to compete. And with a 1,000Hz polling rate, you'll enjoy lag-free responsiveness for ultrasmooth gaming experiences.
- Rugged and Tough: Inside and out, TUF Gaming M5 is built to provide years of service on the frontline. The outer shell features a specialized coating that's fortified to withstand a battery of more than 10 stringent abrasion, friction, and perspiration tests. And to help keep the K/D ratio high during frantic battle, critical buttons utilize tactile Omron switches that are rated for at least 50-million clicks, while the base features enhanced Teflon feet to keep movement smooth for countless hours.
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Aura Sync gives you the freedom to personalize your TUF Gaming M5 using the entire color spectrum and various lighting effects. The illumination is easily synchronized with the extensive Aura Sync ecosystem, so it's a breeze to create a truly unique gaming den that really shines.
- Six Tactile & Programmable Buttons: TUF Gaming M5 features six tactile and programmable buttons to configure your layout for personalized play. The separated design of the left and right buttons lowers actuation force and travel distance, so you'll enjoy faster and more tactile clicks. A DPI switch and indicator lets you adjust sensitivity on the fly, while two strategically placed left-side buttons and a clickable scroll wheel offer additional control options.
- Armoury II: Armoury II is driver-based software that offers extensive controls and an intuitive UI so you can easily tune the TUF Gaming M5 and play your way. Create profiles, customize colors and lighting effects, map buttons, adjust performance settings and more. You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for entertaining data analysis.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.