Built for the perfect console gaming experience, the 24” ASUS VG245HE Full HD gaming monitor features an ultra-fast 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate. It also has GameFast Input Technology for lag-free experience along with two low input lag HDMI ports, so you can enjoy super smooth visuals, and keep it hooked up to two devices. In addition, AMD FreeSync™ technology helps eliminate image tearing for fast gameplay over HDMI input for smooth gameplay.
- GameFast Input Technology – because milliseconds count: Input lag is the time delay between pressing a button on your controller or keyboard and seeing its effects onscreen. High input lag will cause a slower connection giving you trouble keeping up with the fast-paced action.
Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV, and ASUS VG245HE features GameFast Input Technology to further minimise input lag. This technology provides much faster motion delivery so you'll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is needed.
- Lightning-fast 1ms response time and 75Hz refresh rate: All your fast-paced gaming action will be rendered smoothly without smearing, ghosting and motion blur. You'll be able to react and respond quickly to what you see onscreen — a definite advantage in the gaming arena.
- Dual HDMI flexible connectivity: Two HDMI ports, which is available to connect your media player, allowing you to connect your game console and another HDMI device at the same time. So there's no need to frequently plug and change your connection.
- Super smooth visuals with AMD FreeSync: Eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay. This gives you the upper hand in first person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology: Hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game.
This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
- ASUS-exclusive GameVisual technology: Six pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
- Flicker-Free technology: Reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimises instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
- Ultra-Low Blue Light technology: ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or DisplayWidget UI to find the best one that suits the task at hand.
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).