Designed for intense, fast-paced games, ASUS VG278Q is a 27” Full HD gaming display with an ultra-fast 1ms response time and blazing 144Hz refresh rate to give you super-smooth gameplay. VG278Q features Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync™) technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rate.
Gamer-centric features like ASUS GamePlus enhances your in-game experience, while GameVisual provides various pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of games.
- Lightning-fast 1ms response time with ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur: Fastest in its class, boasting a 1ms response time to eliminate smearing and motion blur. This lets you react instantly to what you see onscreen, especially in fast paced games – allowing you to take corners like a pro race car driver, or get that headshot like a seasoned pro.
There's also the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Technology to make objects in motion look even sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
- Certified NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible: Delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
- Incredible 144Hz refresh rate: With an astonishing 144Hz refresh rate, fast-moving visuals pose no problem for VG278Q. There's no frustrating lag, so you get the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy and sports titles.
- Adaptive-Sync technology for smooth gameplay: Eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay.
- GameFast Input Technology – because milliseconds count: Input lag on an LCD monitor is typically much lower than a TV, and ASUS VG278Q features GameFast Input Technology to further minimise input lag. This technology provides much faster motion delivery so you'll always be up to speed with in-game action at the precise timing you need to respond as quickly as is needed.
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus technology: Hotkey to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with pro-gamer input, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
- ASUS-exclusive GameVisual technology: ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimise visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the On Screen Display (OSD) settings menu.
- Rich connectivity options, a narrow bezel design: ASUS VG278Q has extensive connectivity options, including dual-link DVI-D, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI(v1.4) port, so you can hook it up to a wide array of multimedia devices. It has a super-narrow 1cm bezel ideal for an immersive and panoramic gaming setup.
- Flicker-Free technology: Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimises instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
- Ultra-Low Blue Light technology: ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of blue light. You can access and select four different filter settings onscreen easily through the OSD menu or DisplayWidget UI to find the best one that suits the task at hand.
- Ergonomically designed and wall-mountable: ASUS VG278Q is specially designed for long marathon gaming sessions. Its ergonomically-designed stand lets you adjust the tilt, swivel, pivot, and height of the monitor so you always find your ideal viewing position. It can also be VESA wall-mounted to fit in any limited space.
Monitors are better for competitive gaming than TVs, as they have a much lower response time (you'll be able to see and react to in-game action faster!).