Get a straightforward keyboard that performs well on the battlefield with the CK550 Gaming Keyboard. Mechanical switches rated for 50 million clicks will guarantee your keyboard will stay combat-ready during all your long-lasting skirmishes. On-the-Fly Controls allow customization of your settings like RGB lighting and macros in real time, while software lets you get even further customization.
Simply put, the CK550 is a capable tool that gets the job done and looks good while doing so with a curved brushed aluminum top!
- Brushed Aluminum Design - Curved top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind.
- Mechanical switches - Rated for a 50 million+ lifepan to never let you down in the heat of battle.
- RGB Backlighting - Per-key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating killstreaks.
- On-the-Fly Controls - Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
- Easy-to-use Software - Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros.
- Standard Layout - For those Pro users interested in custom keycaps, the CK550 features a standard sizes layout and bottom row!
- Hybrid Key Rollover - Automatic switching between 6KRO and NKRO to ensure legacy compatibilty and that always every press is registered.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.