The choice for gamers of all levels, providing unassuming dependability and reliability without asking for much - like that one nice guy who's been friend-zoned but sticks around "just in case." An adjustable DPI optical sensor offers gaming-grade performance, while the rubber side grips and weighted body give just the right level of comfort. And if you want to add some flavor, RGB Illumination gives your mouse the personality it deserves. Dependable and solid, the CM310 is an impressive mouse that will most likely never see you as more than just a friend.
- Gaming Grade Optical Sensor: 10000 DPI sensor offers peak performance during your most intense gaming moments. Adjust DPI via easy access control buttons at the top of the mouse to best suit the conditions of war.
- Precision Sensor: Turn heads with smooth lighting across the scroll wheel, logo and sides of the mouse. Five preset modes and effects give you some flash during the biggest victories.
- Rubberized Side Grips: Improve your precision and maintain control over your game with sides that provide solid grip - even during intense flicks with just a few fingertips.
- Balanced Weight: Calibrated at 100 grams, considered the “sweet spot” for precision. The weight is also distributed equally throughout the body for superior control and balance.
- Ergonomic Shape: Symmetric form factor allows for effective usage whether you’re normal or southpaw. Additionally, the CM310 is specially engineered to be effective for all grip types.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!