Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 12,000 DPI Optical Mouse
The MasterMouse MM530 is the worthy successor to the CM Storm Mizar - this time upgraded for the serious gamer.
It features sleek ergonomic styling with molding and side grips ideal for palm grippers. It also has the hardware features to match, with a precise Pixart 3360 lag-free 1:1 input, on-the-fly DPI adjustments up to 12000, and Omron switches and PBT plastic application for rugged durability. And of course, anno 2017 fitted with Three Zone adjustable RGB illumination.
Well-balanced and packed with features, this a gaming mouse custom-tailored for high-action competition in first-person shooters.
- Optimized Grips for Gaming - The MM530 is built for all those high-performancepalm-grip gamers. A larger body and rubber side grips on both sides ensure your palms stay responsive, even in the sweatiest gaming moments. Perfect for FPS and RTS games. The custom-tailoired body gives you a well-earned boost in your K/D Ratio and APMs.
- Precision Sensor - Fitted with the Pixart PMW3660 optical sensor with an adjustable DPI up to 12000. That’s a whole lot of DPI, which means lag-free 1:1 true input – every movement counts. No lag, no acceleration – all awesome.
- Rugged Quality -The MM530 and MM520 are built to withstand serious punishment. The rubber grips are built to last with new a new and improved texture design. Key points on these mice are composed of longlasting, wear-free PBT plastic, some of the hardest plastic used to build hardware today to make
sure these mice stay looking, and performing well even after years of use. Additionally, Omron switches under the buttons are graded for 20 million clicks and a ALPS scroll wheel encoder make sure these mice will remain accurate and true through the end.
- Fully Programmable - Set your default DPI, and four separate DPI settings in 100 DPI increments, anywhere from 100 DPI up to 12000 DPI. An onboard DPI switch allows you to make On-the-Fly adjustments in precision, allowing you to make changes in your precision level in a snap.
Besides standard button assignments adjustments both mice also feature our “Tactix” feature, which allows you to add to every button a second layer of assignments, in theory dubbeling the amount.
Or adjust the RGB Illumination in three zones to give your greatest victories a nice cool factor.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.