“Get in touch” with MasterMouse S and discover a pleasurable and satisfying grip brought about by its special contoured design and advanced surface finish. Under the perfected exterior, a gaming grade PixArt sensor with up to 7200 DPI waits impatiently for your command. Customize the brilliant RGB illumination offering 16.7 million color options and match your rig's color scheme. Spot-on sensor and lighting settings can be achieved via the easy to use ecosystem software that comes along with the mouse.
- Full RGB Spectrum Illumination: No limits in selecting your preferred color. MasterMouse S allows you 16.7 million color options to be chosen and changed at will.. The white LEDs illuminate the mouse for a sharp, clean appearance.
- Programmable Illumination Zones: Intuitive software that comes standard with the mouse lets you program two independent illumination zones – one along the rim of the mouse wheel and one at the back-bottom edge. Save your presets into different profiles and switch between them at your leisure.
- A Sensor You Can Trust: PixArt PMW3330 optical sensor truly delivers up to 7200 DPI. No interpolation, no acceleration. MasterMouse S doesn’t estimate your moves. It tracks them in real time.
- Choose Your Weapon: Switch between four customizable DPI profiles! Preprogram DPI values for each profile with anything from 400 to 7200 DPI in 100 DPI steps. Fine tune your mouse and face each battle with a weapon you can depend on.
- How Many Buttons Do You Need? The MasterMouse S offers 5 programmable buttons (6 physical buttons) that can be easily expanded thanks to the Storm Tactix function. When Storm Tactix is activated, all other buttons trigger an alternative function. In this mode, the number of buttons on MasterMouse S is almost doubled (9+1 switch button). Assign the Storm Tactix button based on your preference and press it to enter a new dimension.
- Built to Last: Nearly every inch of the MasterMouse S's body is covered in a matte UV coating. This coating is highly durable and won't peel, wear, or tarnish. Both of the main buttons are equipped with Omron switches guaranteed to last 20 million clicks. The cable strain relief has been built extra strong to endure even the wildest actions.
- Easy to use Software: Customize DPI levels, illumination, button functions and advanced sensor settings (lift of distance, angle snapping, angle turnability, sensitivity). Experiment and discover what setup fits you best.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!