Control is the name of the game with the ergonomic MM830 gaming mouse. Top-of-the-line, 24,000 DPI sensor to meet and beat any gaming situation, while a hidden D-pad gives fast access to your most vital abilities and skills in-game. Durable PBT material to reduce wear and tear, RGB illumination to flash your personality, and customizable OLED to display settings or flaunt your colors, the MM830 is the weapon of choice for those who want to carry their team to victory.
- Change The Game With Just Your Thumb: Keep your most vital abilities even closer, thanks to D-pad buttons integrated into the thumb rest. The concept behind this design allows you to keep a firm grip with your thumb while rocking up, down, forward and back to actuate the buttons. Map your crucial gear, upgrades, ults, or abilities to any of the D-pad buttons and wipe out the competition with ease. Ensure your arsenal is always within reach but never in the way.
- OLDE Display: We’ve incorporated a customizable 96 x 24 OLED display directly onto the MM830 add more personal flair. Flaunt your colors, rep your clan emblems, or fly your fireteam banners with pride - or even display crucial stats in the thick of battle.
- The Definition of Rugged: Set a new standard for durability in gaming mice with top cover and left and right click buttons composed of PBT material for maximum protection against wear and tear, while the buttons are equipped with Omron switches for unparalleled longevity. Even the scroll wheel is buffed, with a Japanese ALPS encoder for maximum accuracy and minimal jamming or stickiness.
- A Precision Sensor For Scary Accuracy: The optical sensor in the MM830 can be tuned with software to track as high as 24,000 DPI. That means no lag, no stutter, and no fighting with your mouse in the thick of it. And in case you need to favor pinpoint precision over speed, the DPI is instantly adjustable, giving you the ability to make real-time adjustments in the fog of war.
- Illuminate Your Victories: The MM830 is outfitted with customizable 4-zone LED lighting capable of full 16.7 million RGB illumination.
- Customizable DPI Settings: Set your default DPI, and four separate DPI settings in 100 DPI increments, anywhere from 100 DPI up to 12000 DPI. An onboard DPI switch allows you to make on-the-fly adjustments in precision, allowing you to optimize your APM as quickly as you can switch up your macros.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.