- Brushed Aluminum Design - Flat brushed aluminum top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic and slim design built with functionality in mind.
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches - A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision.
- RGB Backlighting - Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding lightbars with endless customization.
- On-the-Fly Controls - Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary, including Windows Lock On/Off to prevent getting kicked out of the game when the Windows Key is accidently pressed.
- Easy-to-use Software - Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macros.
- Removable Type-C USB Cable - for easy transportation and future-proofing.
- Hybrid Key Rollover - Automatic switching between 6KRO and NKRO to ensure legacy compatibilty and that always every press is registered.
- Extra Flat Keycaps - Extra flat, extra square, and extra durable.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.