With virtually unlimited customization directly integrated into Corsair's legendary construction, the LUX line of gaming keyboards is the key to breaking through the competition.
Choose between three unique Cherry MX switches to match your play style, express yourself with programmable advanced lighting control and large font keycaps, and transform your gameplay with on-the-fly macro programming.
Loaded into a rugged aluminum body, Corsair LUX keyboards provide the ultimate experience for every situation.
- Cherry MX RGB Red - 100% Cherry MX RGB Red key switches - Fast linear actuation with no audible click. Actuation Distance: 2mm | Operating Force: 45g.
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps - Experience dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting.
- 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB - Reliably accurate performance, no matter how fast you are.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame - With lightweight and rugged durability you need for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
- The power of CUE - Sophisticated macro programming and fast, fluid dynamic illumination for an enlightened gaming experience.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets - Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest - The comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.
- USB Pass-Through Port - Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter.
- Full spectrum color - CUE Link connects your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset to deliver the ultimate lighting experience.
- Static lighting - Change any key on the keyboard to a color and brightness setting of your choice. You can create, save, and load custom patterns for your favorite games.
- Color cycling - Cycle through multiple colors with your choice of speed and color palettes. You can set either the whole keyboard to scroll, or just the keys you want.
- Waves and ripples - Customize the color palette, direction, duration, and velocity, and have the wave flow across the entire keyboard, or just the keys you want.
- Reactive typing - Set up single-key reactive typing, or create a multi-key ripple effect. You can choose single-layer lighting, where keys light up as you type, or multi-layer, and have the keys change color.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.