To compete at the highest level, you need the fastest mechanical keyboard there is. RAPIDFIRE’s lightning-quick responsiveness and 100% anti-ghosting technology lets you strike with an unmatched combination of speed and precision. And the forged aluminum frame is built to withstand storm after storm of keystrokes, so you’ll always live to fight another day.
Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macros and dramatic lighting effects. The USB pass-through port is positioned for uninterrupted game play, and a detachable wrist rest keeps you playing for hours.
- Speed matters - Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2 mm mechanical actuation and durability of Gold contact Cherry MX mechanical gaming key switches. Wield the ultimate performance advantage over your opponents with light operation 45 g key switches and an actuation 40 per cent faster than standard Cherry MX Red switches.
- Anti-ghosting = Anti-losing - Full key rollover and 100 per cent anti-ghosting technology means that no matter how fast your in game actions, the RAPIDFIRE can keep up, registering every keypress correctly, every time.
- Powered by CUE - Intuitive and powerful Corsair Utility Engine (CUE software) enables advanced macro programming for virtually unlimited game customisation.
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps - Experience dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting for virtually unlimited customisation.
- USB pass-through port - Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter.
- FPS and MOBA keycap sets - Textured and contoured keycaps provide maximum grip and enhanced feel.
Does lighting really have a benefit?
For the hardcore gamer, much time is spent gaming at night, which is when the LEDs can come in handy, albeit one colour would suffice.
For the casual gamer, it may not be worth the extra cost just to flick a few lights on once in a blue moon.