The M65 PRO RGB features a 12000 DPI optical sensor that provides pixel-precise tracking and advanced surface calibration support. The aircraft-grade aluminum frame gives it low weight, and at the same time, extremely high durability. Use the advanced weight tuning system to set the center of gravity to match your play style, and harness the power of CUE for advanced button configuration, macro programming, and three-zone RGB backlighting customization.
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor - Gaming grade optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, custom tuned to give you superior performance on virtually any surface.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure - The unibody aluminum frame provides a lightweight body, excellent durability and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system - Three adjustable tuning zones enable you to customize the weight and set the center of gravity of your M65 PRO RGB to match your play style.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads - The M65 PRO RGB is designed with low-friction contact points to ensure a great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
- Surface calibration tuning utility - Automatically optimizes the M65 PRO RGB 12000 DPI sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface to ensure excellent tracking, no matter the surface or environment.
- Harness the Power of CUE - The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) makes it easy to set up button mapping and other parameters for each of your favorite games. You can save a gaming profile directly to your M65 PRO RGB and take it with you. Don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons - Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches - Rated for 20 million clicks: ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel - Rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel, effortless control and tactile precision.
- Optimized sniper button positioning - Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
Before choosing a mouse, it’s important to think about what genres you predominately play.
Mice that are used for FPS are usually compatible with most RTS and MOBA games. However, if you are an MMO player, your needs are much more specific and will be looking for a mouse with extra buttons and macro functionality.