Light weight at just 100g, the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB 10000 DPI gaming mouse offers easy comfort and fluid reach balanced by consistently accurate tracking, a 1,000 Hz refresh rate, eight configurable buttons, and super-responsive switches. Four-zone 16.8M color backlighting creates a beautiful, personalized look that matches your style.
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting - It’s yours, so make it your own. Use the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software to define your hue and brightness level for each zone. Fly your colors with a unique four-color pattern, or use CUE to set up automatic color cycling with your choice of speed and palettes.
- 10000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator - High-accuracy smart tracking makes every click count, and you’ll know at a glance if you’re set up to strafe or do some long-range damage. You can even set up your own customized DPI indicator color palette.
- One weapon for any battle - With advanced ergonomics that comfortably support your entire hand, you can wield the Sabre RGB in a variety of grip styles. The adaptability in grip gives you the adaptability you need to compete in a wide variety of game types from FPS to RTS and MOBA. The 8 programmable buttons can be customized with ease to fine tune your play.
- Light weight for faster play - Sabre RGB is perfect if you prefer a lighter weight mouse. Each component has been screened for weight reduction without sacrificing performance, and the result is a mouse that weighs in at just 100g. If you like playing at lower DPIs and taking advantage of a larger mouse mat, you'll be able to react quicker and you'll have less fatigue over long gaming sessions.
- 8 programmable buttons - The fully customizable button set makes the Sabre RGB a truly intuitive extension of your hand.
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate - No matter how fast you are, you can probably get faster, and a great gaming mouse shouldn’t stand in your way. You’ll enjoy lag-free responsiveness that keeps up with even the fastest play.
- Braided easy-flex USB cable - Move where you want with 1.8 feet of unencumbered roaming.
- DPI selector with multi-color indicator - Use CUE to set up your own DPI sequence and color map.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!