Enter the VOID—the innovative family of advanced gaming headsets from Corsair. Whether you choose wireless, USB, or stereo powered audio gear, you will always be one step ahead of your enemies.
Corsair VOID headsets not only feature great sound but are comfortable enough to stay on your head for long gaming sessions. The fast forward design features light weight, contoured ear cups, and other leading edge tech. Corsair VOID headsets are the ultimate synthesis of performance and comfort.
- Ultimate Comfort: Breathable microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort while reducing heat buildup and moisture.
- Premium Build Quality: Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability.
- Precision Gaming Audio: Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy.
- Superior Wireless Performance: Low latency, 2.4Ghz wireless audio with improved range up to 40 ft and up to 16 hours of battery life. Upgraded antenna design enhances coverage and improves performance even in the most demanding conditions.
- Crystal Clear Microphone: All new unidirectional noise cancelling microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality.
- Epic Surround Sound: Genuine Dolby® Headphone 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel positional audio that puts you in the middle of the action.
- Discord Certified: Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound.
- RGB lighting: Express yourself with virtually unlimited color options.
- CUE Control: CUE software gives you full control over your headset’s features through an intuitive and simple to use interface and lets you sync with other Corsair RGB devices.
Wired or Wireless?
This can be a tough decision, but here are a few factors to help you on your way:
- No wires is good for everyone, but especially beneficial for console gamers.
- Charging times and battery life are important if you’re a heavy gamer.
- If you intend to use your headphones for more than gaming then pay close attention to the range of the headset and transmitter.