**DISCONTINUED 21/05/19** Mionix Avior 8,200 DPI Ambidextrous Laser Mouse — Black
The Avior 8200 is a sleek rubberized 9 button ambidextrous mouse. The unique designed shape of the mouse allows for right or left-handed use, with either a full palm or claw grip. The 32-bit ARM Processor, the 8200 DPI laser sensor and the other high-end components, will ensure great power, accuracy and durability. Together with the software this provides access to customize the buttons, sensor, LED colors, advanced macros and profiles.
- Ambidextrous design: Supported shape for use by both right and left handed gamers.
- Suited to both claw and Palm grips
- Maximum grip: 4 layers of rubber coating ensure a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
- Lightning fast processor: The 32bit ARM Processor running at 72Mhz is the powerful engine to power it all.
- 8200 DPI laser sensor: Remarkable tracking performance built for gaming.
- 128kb built-in memory: Bring your settings and recorded macros with you stored into one of 5 profiles.
- Customizable LED lighting system: Personalize your Avior with up to.16.8 Million color options.
- Stunning Lighting effects: Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects running single color or color shift.
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool: Surface Quality Analyzer Tool measures tracking quality of your gaming surface.
- In-game 3 step DPI adjustment: Set 3 DPI values and switch easily between them in-game.
- 9 fully programmable buttons: The buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro.
- In-game profile switch: Switch easily between stored profiles in-game.
- Adjustable polling rate: Tune it all the way up to 1000Hz and up to 1ms response time
Before choosing a mouse, it’s important to think about what genres you predominately play.
Mice that are used for FPS are usually compatible with most RTS and MOBA games. However, if you are an MMO player, your needs are much more specific and will be looking for a mouse with extra buttons and macro functionality.