Like all models of the Carbon Class, the Nitro Concepts C80 Comfort gaming chair in black is a high-quality gamer seat with valuable polyurethane (PU) imitation leather covering and an excellent price-performance ratio. This representative of the Comfort Series relies on especially high sitting comfort and, accordingly, possesses a thick padding in the seat and contact areas. The straight-lined shape of the relaxing seating area as well as the cushioned backrest and armrests invite the user to linger on comfortably and offer the pleasant sitting experience of a living room armchair.
- Soft PU Faux Leather Cover in Racing Car Design - Both covering and workmanship are without a doubt unparalleled in this price range, since all Nitro Concepts chairs have been developed with plenty of know-how as well as much love for detail and are being manufactured under strict quality specifications.
- Quality Material - A highly sturdy steel frame constitutes the basis of the Nitro Chairs, which allows not just for a maximum load of 120 kg, but also for absolute stability and durability.
- Stable Ergonomics - The steel frame is surrounded by high-class cold foam that keeps its shape even after prolonged usage and is responsible for the chair’s ergonomic upholstery, which ensures an upright and simultaneously very comfortable sitting posture. Your back will be thankful without a doubt!
- Stylish Armrests with Cold Foam Cushioning - Features soft, curved armrests, which have to be screwed together with the seat area and backrest and possess a solid cold foam padding for maximum comfort as well as black seams like the chair itself.
- Proven Mechanisms and high adjustability - The 360-degree swivel chairs by Nitro Concepts are in every respect true executive chairs amongst the office chairs for gamers and offer reliable adaptation options accordingly, in order to meet the individual needs of the users with regards to state and function.
- UK Fire Safety Compliance - All UK versions of the Nitro Concepts chairs abide by the UK Fire Safety Regulations for Furniture and Furnishings (BS 5852) and therefore feature a fire-retardant layer that has been applied to the surface material to minimise fire hazards.
Check the height of the arm rests when they are in their lowest position to make sure they fit under your desk, and if they don’t, that they can be pushed back so you’re not seeing too far away from your desk.