The true 7,200 DPI optical sensor in a minimalist ambidextrous form factor has been the preferred choice of StarCraft pros. Focused on tournament-grade performance, the D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite is designed to raise your APM as you aim for that new high score in flawless style.
- Minimalism Mastered: Before Overwatch, Hana Song aka D.Va was dominating the StarCraft tournament stage, becoming the world champion at the age of 16. Apart from her killer instincts and incredible reflexes, she reigned supreme with the very best gaming gear.
- Star-Worthy Performance: Engineered to give pros the accuracy, sensitivity, and responsiveness they need to be at the top of their game, the D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite comes with true 7,200 DPI and tracking at 220 inches per second (IPS) as well as an acceleration of 30 G.
- This Weapon's Optimised: Whether you’re developing your play style or perfecting it, the ambidextrous form factor of the D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite gives you the freedom to switch between left-and right-handed button configurations, ensuring you’re always perfectly in control.
- Get back in the gameDesigned to match the D.Va Razer Goliathus, the D.Va Razer Abyssus Elite enables you to enhance your gaming performance and represent your favorite Overwatch heroine. Powered by Razer Chroma™, you can further personalize this minimalist mouse with 16.8 million color options to truly make it your own.
Know your grip style! This can be crucial when picking a mouse as mice are often designed to cater for a particular grip;
- Claw grip often favours slim mice with elongated buttons.
- Palm grip suits the larger mice with a wider body.
- Tip grip works best with lighter and shorter mice.