Designing a gaming mouse to meet the exacting demands of the eSports elite, takes cutting-edge technology, coupled with ergonomics and extended durability. The Razer DeathAdder Elite features one of the world’s enhanced optical sensor, the Razer mechanical mouse switches as well as the stellar ergonomics that the top eSports professionals worldwide swear by, so you’ll have unsurpassable accuracy and speed to dominate the playing field.
- The World’s Most Advanced Optical Sensor - True 16,000 DPI | True 450 IPS | 99.4% Resolution Accuracy. Equipped with the new esports-grade optical sensor that has true 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer DeathAdder Elite gives you the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world.
- Gaming-optimized Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches - Durable up to 50 million clicks. Engineered to give you the unfair advantage in intense gameplay, the Razer.
- Ergonomic Form Factor - Tested and validated by top esports athletes. The Razer DeathAdder Elite features the iconic ergonomics that top esports athletes swear by and are proven to stay incredibly comfortable even during those long high-octane battles.
- Gaming-Grade Tactile Scroll Wheel For Greater Control - Whether you’re scrolling or clicking the middle button, your finger will stay firmly on the wheel and you’ll always get tactile feedback so you’ll never have to worry about misfiring.
- Additional DPI Buttons At Your Fingertips - Whether you need greater sensitivity for lightning fast moves, or lower sensitivity as you line up a headshot, the additional DPI buttons give you the undisputed convenience of tweaking your sensitivity even when you’re in the middle of battle.
- Razer Chroma Customizable Lighting - Choose from the full spectrum of 16.8 million colors and custom effects to personalize your Razer DeathAdder Elite gives you the freedom to both create stunning lighting effects and enjoy interactive integrated in-game effects.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!