Razer Electra V2 7.1 Virtual Surround Headset — 3.5mm Jack — PC/Mac/Console
The Razer Electra V2 is the essential Razer headset whether you’re gaming on PC or consoles, or just kicking back to your favourite tunes off your phone.
Extremely versatile, the Razer Electra V2 features 40 mm audio drivers, custom-tuned for a wide range of personal entertainment, from gaming to movies.
With a removable boom mic, you enjoy full music immersion when you’re not issuing commands in-game. Built for comfort and durability with a lightweight aluminium frame and plush leatherette ear cushions, the Razer Electra V2 keeps the beat going every step of the way.
- Custom-Tuned 40 mm Drivers: The Razer Electra V2 boasts custom-tuned, high quality 40 mm audio drivers that extend a well-controlled bass and deliver excellent sound quality balanced for all your personal entertainment needs, from gaming to music listening.
- Unibody aluminium frame: Designed to withstand life’s hard knocks, the Razer Electra V2’s flexible aluminum frame keeps it lightweight and durable. An additional suspended headrest ensures you stay comfortable through extended periods of wear.
- Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound: Hear your environments come alive through Razer Surround. This advanced virtual 7.1 surround sound software lets you calibrate the headset to your ears for a personalized, accurate, and immersive surround sound experience
- On-Headset Controls: The Razer Electra V2 is an extremely versatile headset with audio controls directly accessible on the headset and a removable boom microphone that delivers that much-needed voice clarity when gaming. Stay undistracted and in the zone by removing the microphone as you immerse yourself in your favorite tracks.
- 3.5 mm Connector For Cross-Platform Compatibility: The Razer Electra V2 comes with a unified 3.5 mm audio and mic connector. This means you can enjoy outstanding sound and mic whether you’re on the PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 or any mobile device with a 3.5 mm combined audio jack.
- Plush leatherette Ear Cushions: Featuring plush leatherette ear cushions that pivot to provide the perfect fit on your ears, the Razer Electra V2 ensures that you hear only the good stuff by providing excellent sound isolation.
Omnidirectional vs. Unidirectional
Omnidirectional mics pick up ambient sounds from all directions, which can be problematic for your team members on comms. The Unidirectional mics will cut out most background noise and give greater clarity but can be less sensitive.
Overall, we recommend Unidirectional as the safest bet for the competitive player.