Razer Electra V2 7.1 Virtual Surround Headset — USB
The Razer Electra V2 USB is your first step to winning with the Razer advantage. Designed for all-around balanced sound, the Razer Electra V2 USB is equipped with custom-tuned 40 mm audio drivers that deliver well-controlled, punchy bass and clear crisp highs.
Take your gaming to the next level with virtual 7.1 surround sound for 360-degree immersion. Outfitted with a unibody aluminium frame and plush leatherette ear cushions, the Razer Electra V2 USB is built to ensure comfort through the most intense of battles.
- Custom-Tuned 40 mm Drivers: The Razer Electra V2 boasts custom-tuned, high quality 40 mm audio drivers that extend a well-controlled bass and deliver excellent sound quality balanced for all your personal entertainment needs, from gaming to music listening.
- Unibody aluminium frame: Designed to withstand life’s hard knocks, the Razer Electra V2’s flexible aluminum frame keeps it lightweight and durable. An additional suspended headrest ensures you stay comfortable through extended periods of wear.
- Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound: Hear your environments come alive through Razer Surround. This advanced virtual 7.1 surround sound software lets you calibrate the headset to your ears for a personalized, accurate, and immersive surround sound experience
- Backlit Ear Cups Controlled Via Razer Synapse: The Razer Electra V2 USB features signature Razer green lighting on the ear cups. Control the lighting to be on or off via Razer Synapse for a personalised look.
- Plush leatherette Ear Cushions: Featuring plush leatherette ear cushions that pivot to provide the perfect fit on your ears, the Razer Electra V2 ensures that you hear only the good stuff by providing excellent sound isolation.
- Removable Boom Mic for a Versatile Form Factor: The Razer Electra V2 USB comes with a detachable boom mic that provides additional flexibility — plug in to get that much-needed voice clarity when gaming, remove when you want an undistracted music listening experience.
Omnidirectional vs. Unidirectional
Omnidirectional mics pick up ambient sounds from all directions, which can be problematic for your team members on comms. The Unidirectional mics will cut out most background noise and give greater clarity but can be less sensitive.
Overall, we recommend Unidirectional as the safest bet for the competitive player.