The Razer Hammerhead USB-C powered active noise cancellation (ANC) in-ears deliver the noise cancellation capabilities of larger headsets without the bulk. Dual driver technology combines the bass from a dynamic driver and high frequency details from a balanced armature driver for full range sound, while a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) ensures it is clear and uncompressed. The in-ears also feature a durable aluminum frame, braided cables, and inline control, with Comply™ ear tips to provide a secure fit with enhanced noise cancellation.
- USB-C Powered Active Noise Cancellation: Enjoy what you hear—and what you don’t. Active noise cancellation (ANC) delivers the ambient sound reduction capabilities of larger headsets, so nothing stands between you and phenomenal audio.
- Dual Driver Technology: Enjoy full, rich sound from the balance of deep bass from a dynamic driver and high frequency details from a balanced armature driver.
- Fitted With Comply Foam Tips: Get a comfortable, secure, in-ear fit and enhanced noise isolation with Comply™ t-500 foam tips. For even more customized levels of comfort or acoustic options, take your pick from 3 additional silicone tip sizes.
- Durable and Fuss Free: A solid aluminum frame makes the headset robust to the demands of daily use, while braided cables ensure you don’t have to stress over tangling cables when in use.
- Built-in Digital-to-Analog Converter: A built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC) helps process and convert a digital signal into an analog one, producing 24bit/96khz audio quality for clear, uncompressed sound.
- Inline Control and Mic: Turn off ANC, take a call on the road, or make quick, convenient volume adjustment on the fly with a built-in inline control and mic.