The Razer Huntsman introduces the Razer Opto-Mechanical Switch, utilising optical technology for unmatched speed and a key stabiliser bar so every keypress is precise and accurate. Combined with a switch design, it’s the first clicky switch that actuates and resets at the exact same point for rapid performance. Personalise settings with hybrid on-board memory and cloud storage.
- Speed of Light: The Razer Huntsman introduces the new Razer Opto-Mechanical Switch, utilising optical technology for unmatched speed, and a key stabiliser bar so every keypress is precise and accurate. Personalise settings with hybrid on-board memory and cloud storage.
- Faster Actuation: With reset and actuation at the exact same point, you rack up more keypresses at an insane speed, maximizing APM during fast-paced games. 45 G actuation force.
- Light & Clicky: Get the familiar, clicky feedback you love, while enjoying how every keypress is super light and balanced. Truly the best of both worlds.
- Stabilizer Bar: A key stabilizer bar on the top of the switch ensures keycap motion remains level and consistent no matter which corner of the keycap you press.
- More Durable: With optical actuation providing less physical contact, you get durability of up to 100 million keystrokes—twice the amount of the industry leading standard.
- 10 Key roll over – In Gaming Mode: Never miss a single key, or ten for that matter. With built-in anti-ghosting technology, the Razer BlackWidow Chroma lets you perfectly execute up to ten commands at the same time, every time.
- Razer Hypershift: Press a single button to unlock a secondary set of functions on top of existing button control.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.