Razer Huntsman Elite Chroma Keyboard - Razer Opto-Mechanical Switches
The Razer Huntsman Elite introduces the Razer Opto-Mechanical Switch, utilising optical technology for unmatched speed and a key stabiliser bar so every keypress is precise and accurate. Combined with a switch design, it’s the first clicky switch that actuates and resets at the exact same point for rapid performance. Personalise settings with hybrid on-board memory and cloud storage.
- Speed of Light: Meet the Razer Huntsman Elite: the product of years of research and innovation—now taken to new heights. By redefining the boundaries of precision and speed, you are about to experience performance that can only be described as ahead of its time. The next stage of keyboard evolution is here.
- The New Razer Opto-Mechanical Switch: An optical light sensor inside the switch. Upon pressing a key, you allow a receiver to be activated by this light signal, instantly actuating the switch command. You’ve never experienced speed like this before.
- Faster Actuation: With reset and actuation at the exact same point, you rack up more keypresses at an insane speed, maximizing APM during fast-paced games.
- Stabliser Bar: Get the familiar, clicky feedback you love, while enjoying how every keypress is super light and balanced. Truly the best of both worlds.
- Light & Clicky: Get the familiar, clicky feedback you love, while enjoying how every keypress is super light and balanced. Truly the best of both worlds.
- More Durable: With optical actuation providing less physical contact, you get durability of up to 100 million keystrokes—twice the amount of the industry leading standard.
- Multi-Function Digital Dial: Keyboard control just got a lot faster. A multi-function digital dial with three tactile media keys gives you instant access to everything from brightness to volume in seconds. All programmable and customizable through Synapse 3—so you can set your preferred configurations right at your fingertips.
'Ghosting' is when a keyboard is unable to register more than one keystoke at once which is a common problem in standard setups that only offer 1 or 2 Key Rollover. We recommend no lower than 6 Key Rollover if you take your gaming seriously.