To meet the demands of esports athletes and the top gamers , the Razer Kraken Pro V2 brings a whole slew of updates. Larger 50 mm audio drivers deliver richer sounds that is perfectly balanced between in-game audio and team communications. Redesigned ergonomics including an unibody aluminium frame, ensure maximum comfort and extended durability.
- 50 mm audio drivers custom tuned for balanced in-game audio and communications - Outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before.
- Unibody aluminium frame for extended durability - Made of Bauxite aluminium, the improved headband of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable, allowing it to withstand the intense rigours of pro-gaming.
- Interchangeable ear cushions for maximum comfort - Providing full cover for better sound isolation and comfort. It has also been focus-tested to ensure reduced strain when worn over specs. The ear cushions are also interchangeable, with a choice between circular or oval shaped cushions*, allowing for a personalized fit. Simply twist and pull to switch out the ear cushions. *Oval shaped ear cushions sold separately.
- Unidirectional retractable microphone for crystal-clear communication - A unidirectional microphone offers absolute clarity when coordinating with teammates over comms. It is retractable, allowing you to pull it out of the left ear cup as and when you need it, as well as adjust the position and proximity to your mouth.
- Inline remote control and mic splitter adapter cable - Control the volume or mute the mic on-the-fly without fumbling with desktop audio controls, so you can focus fully on the game. An extension splitter cable is provided to enable full audio and mic access for those with desktop PCs or laptops that use separate audio output and microphone input ports.
- Multi-platform compatibility - The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4 and mobile, so you only need this one headset for all your PC or console gaming needs.
Omnidirectional vs. Unidirectional
Omnidirectional mics pick up ambient sounds from all directions, which can be problematic for your team members on comms. The Unidirectional mics will cut out most background noise and give greater clarity but can be less sensitive.
Overall, we recommend Unidirectional as the safest bet for the competitive player.