Big, unhindered swipes—and the freedom to game on and on. The Razer Mamba Wireless is designed to deliver long-lasting gameplay with zero restrictions. With 150% more battery life than its predecessor, it’s packed with gaming-grade features for cutting-edge wireless performance.
- 50 Hours of battery life: With extended hours of gameplay, you never have to pause in the middle of the action and charge your mouse
- Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT): With Razer proprietary Adaptive Frequency Technology, enjoy stability that’s as reliable as a wired connection.
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor: Featuring our acclaimed sensor with true 16,000 DPI and a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, experience a new standard of precision and speed.
- Advanced Ergonomics with Improved Side Grips: Game for hours with reduced stress on your palm and fingers, and eliminate unnecessary finger drag points.
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage: Rebind buttons, assign macros, and save all your profile configurations to the cloud. If you’re on a computer without Internet or Razer Synapse 3 installed, save up to 5 profiles to the on-board memory and access them anywhere.
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Individually configure each button to your preferred actions through Razer Synapse 3.
- Up to 50 Million Clicks: Enjoy lasting durability with Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches co-developed with Omron.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!