Here’s one for the fans. The Razer Mamba Elite is the iconic gaming mouse you know and love with the most Razer Chroma in our lineup—an impressive 20 lighting zones. And with features built for performance packed into an ergonomic body, you hold an unsurpassable edge over the competition.
- Extended Lighting Zones: The Razer Mamba Elite features extended lighting zones along each side, perfectly illuminating your gameplay. Choose to amplify in-game actions with lighting alerts, or explore animated lighting effects to give your setup more personality—all customizable with Razer Synapse 3. You can also individually program each lighting zone in Chroma Studio.
- Make Fast and Precise Swipes: Featuring our acclaimed Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI, experience a new standard of precision and speed. With a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, you stay on target even during intense action.
- Advanced Ergonomics with Improved Side Grips: Game for hours with reduced stress on your palm and fingers when actuating buttons, and eliminate unnecessary finger drag points.
- 9 Programmable Buttons: Individually configure each button, including a tilt-click scroll wheel, to your preferred actions through Razer Synapse 3.
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage: Rebind buttons, assign macros, and automatically save all your profile configurations to the cloud. And if you’re going to use a computer without internet or Razer Synapse 3 installed, save up to 5 profiles to the on-board memory and access them instantly anywhere.
- Up to 50 Million Clicks: Equipped with Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches co-developed with Omron, enjoy lasting durability of up to 50 million clicks.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!