When it comes to gaming immersion, sound plays a critical role. It engages your sense of hearing to determine the atmosphere and mood, creating a lifelike experience that lets you truly embody your game character. Standing by this philosophy, we’ve built a headset with THX Spatial Audio to bring you 360° positional sound, giving you greater spatial awareness. We’ve also added ergonomic design features to make this one of the most comfortable daily drivers for gaming. This is the Razer Nari.
- THX Spatial Audio: Goes beyond traditional surround sound by simulating sound in a 360° sphere around you. With the Nari Ultimate, you can now react to any in-game movement, even if it’s coming from above or beneath you, giving you heightened senses during your game. Unleash your predatory instincts with sound as a weapon.
- Complemented By Comfort: The Razer Nari is designed so that its immersive technology is complemented by comfortable features, letting you escape into game worlds for hours without strain.
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions: Reduces heat build-up during intense gaming sessions.
- Auto-Adjusting Headband: Maximum adjustability to fit seamlessly onto any head size.
- Swiveling Earcups: Adapting to the shape and position of your ears.
- Game/Chat Balance: Fine-tune between game and chat volume for the perfect mix that lets you enjoy immersive sound without interrupting team communication.
- 2.4Ghz Wireless Audio: Get lag-free, high-fidelity gaming audio with a wireless range of up to 12 meters smoothly without disconnection.
- Wired Mode: Get seamless cross-platform compatibility via a 3.5 mm audio jack in wired mode. Enjoy high quality stereo sound whether you’re playing on PC, consoles or mobile.
Omnidirectional vs. Unidirectional
Omnidirectional mics pick up ambient sounds from all directions, which can be problematic for your team members on comms. The Unidirectional mics will cut out most background noise and give greater clarity but can be less sensitive.
Overall, we recommend Unidirectional as the safest bet for the competitive player.