Introducing the Razer Nari Ultimate, featuring Razer HyperSense — a wireless PC gaming headset equipped with intelligent haptic technology developed by Lofelt™ that converts sound signals into dynamic touch-sensory feedback in real time. Haptics in gamepads today provide simple feedback and rumbling during key in-game events. With Razer HyperSense, the Razer Nari Ultimate picks up the shape and frequencies of game audio and transforms them into rich, lifelike haptic effects. Vibrations flow accurately from left to right, and with different intensities, depending on where the audio cues are coming from in the game. Gamers will now have heightened awareness of their in-game surroundings.
- Razer Hypersense: We’re raising the bar when it comes to immersion by letting you feel the impact of battle. The Razer Nari Ultimate is powered by Razer HyperSense – featuring haptic technology that creates touch-sensory feedback for lifelike sensations based on audio cues from the game. Now you can sense planes roaring overhead or recoil from the bursts of gunfire, creating a whole new layer of immersion for the ultimate gaming experience.
- THX Spatial Audio: THX Spatial Audio goes beyond traditional surround sound by simulating sound in a 360° sphere around you. With the Razer Nari Ultimate, you can now react to any in-game movement, even if it’s coming from above or beneath you, giving you heightened senses during your game. Unleash your predatory instincts with sound as a weapon.
- Complemented By Comfort: The Razer Nari Ultimate is designed so that its immersive technology is complemented by comfortable features, letting you escape into game worlds for hours without strain.
- Game/Chat Balance: Fine-tune between game and chat volume for the perfect mix that lets you enjoy immersive sound without interrupting team communication.
- 2.4Ghz Wireless Audio: Get lag-free, high-fidelity gaming audio with a wireless range of up to 12 meters smoothly without disconnection.
- Wired Mode: Get seamless cross-platform compatibility via a 3.5 mm audio jack in wired mode. Enjoy high quality stereo sound whether you’re playing on PC, consoles or mobile.
Omnidirectional vs. Unidirectional
Omnidirectional mics pick up ambient sounds from all directions, which can be problematic for your team members on comms. The Unidirectional mics will cut out most background noise and give greater clarity but can be less sensitive.
Overall, we recommend Unidirectional as the safest bet for the competitive player.