Control the outcome of any battle with a gaming mouse that combines high precision, a cutting-edge lightweight body, and the fastest actuation in gaming. Meet the Razer Viper—featuring industry-leading mice technology that’s designed with and tested by Team Razer athletes, bringing you a mouse that’s bred to tear up the pro scene.
- Razer Optical Mouse Switch: Every click you make actuates at the speed of light. The Razer™ Optical Mouse Switch utilizes an infrared light beam to register a click, resulting in an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Its instant actuation eliminates debounce and unintended clicks, giving you complete control in execution.
- Razer 5G Optical Sensor: Engineered with 99.4% tracking accuracy and up to 16,000 DPI, the Razer 5G Optical Sensor offers deadly precision. When combined with your physical dexterity and skill, the Razer Viper represents a mouse that achieves a true extension of yourself in the game.
- 69g Lightweight Design: During competition, even the tiniest advantage can make a difference. The Razer Viper weighs in at just 69g without any compromise on its build strength. A lighter mouse allows swifter, more controlled swipes, augmenting the speed of your reaction in battle.
- Razer Speedflex Cable: In our pursuit of giving you every ounce of competitive edge, we’ve designed a mouse cable that enables smoother swipes. The Razer Viper features the highly flexible Razer™ Speedflex Cable, bringing you unhindered control with minimal drag.
- Onboard DPI Storage: Pre-set up to 5 custom DPI stages via Razer Synapse 3 and bring your settings anywhere so you’re always ready to compete at your best.
- Underside DPI Button: As requested by Team Razer athletes, the mouse is designed with the DPI button on its underside to prevent accidental DPI shifts when gaming.
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, the 8 programmable buttons let you access macros and secondary functions so you can execute extended moves with ease.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!