SteelSeries Arctis 3 7.1 Surround Headset — Slate Grey — 3.5mm Jack
"Best Gaming headset for multi-platform gamers"
"Best Gaming Headsets of 2016 - Best Picks"
SteelSeries went back to the drawing board for the Arctis range, aiming to change the way we look and think about gaming headsets as a whole. Each headset has the same speaker drivers in their award winning $300 flagship headset providing ultra-low distortion that rivals headphones that cost triple the price.
Arctis 3 brings pure performance and style, featuring SteelSeries 7.1 Surround Sound. Read on for more details..
- SteelSeries 7.1 Surround Sound - Get the most out of your game by immersing yourself directly in the action. *Available on Windows 7+.
- Multi-platform and Mobile-Ready - Play on every platform and take it with you wherever you go.
- On-Ear Audio Controls - No more alt-tabbing, easily control your volume and mute directly on your headset.
- S1 Audio Driver - Engineered to deliver the most balanced soundscape with excellent clarity.
- Lightweight Design - Constructed to be so light that you will forget you're wearing them.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.