SteelSeries Arctis Pro DTS: X v2.0 Surround Headset — 3.5mm Jack
"a demonstration of how a pro gaming headset should sound."
"Headsets that produce exquisite sound, basically sealing Arctis Pro's fate as a top contender."
Arctis Pro combines premium high fidelity audio with luxurious polished steel and aluminum alloy construction, delivering up to 40,000 Hz audio with stunning realism and premium style.
Engineered with new DTS Headphone:X v2.0 and designed with the exclusive Arctis ski goggle headband and AirWeave performance fabric ear cushions, the headset sounds as amazing as it feels.
The Arctis Pro headset features a studio-quality ClearCast microphone for unparalleled voice clarity and background noise cancellation.
- Hi-Res Speaker Drivers: Premium Hi-Res speakers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 – 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- Premium Materials: Luxurious lightweight aluminum alloy and steel construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit
- DTS Headphone:X v2.0 Surround: Next generation DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound provides optimal spatial imaging for complete 360-degree immersion.
- USB ChatMix Dial: Dial in the perfect balance of game and chat audio.
- The Best Mic in Gaming: The Arctis ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation.
- AirWeave Ear Cushions: Arctis headsets feature athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions to keep your ears cool and dry.
- Ski Goggle Headband: The exclusive ski goggle suspension headband perfectly contours across your entire head, comfortably distributing the weight and eliminating pressure points.
- On-Headset Controls: Ergonomic on-ear controls give you easy access to volume and microphone mute.
- Swappable Speaker Tags: Swappable speaker tags allow you to customize your Arctis with style as fierce as your game.
- SteelSeries Engine: SteelSeries Engine software is fully-loaded with audio customization options and apps like Discord, Spotify and more.
- Built-in Share Jack: Share your game audio with your friends’ headset or earbuds using the built-in share jack.
Earcups – Leather will give you a nice comfortable feel but watch out for the sweat. Soft sponge-like material are common and can be very durable, but then again, they aren’t leather :).
Headbands – Avoid any without padding, as these will become pretty uncomfortable very quickly. The only exception to this is the ski mask type of headband.