The Rival 600 introduces gamers to the world’s most advanced dual sensor system, TrueMove3+. The TrueMove3 optical sensor delivers true 1 to 1 tracking, while a dedicated optical depth sensor achieves gaming’s lowest and most accurate lift off distance detection.
The Rival 600 features an exclusive custom center-of-gravity tuning system with 256 weight configurations and a customizable range from 96g to 128g, ensuring the perfect weight and balance for everyone. Low-latency performance is delivered by the powerful 32-bit ARM processor and life-long durability is guaranteed by 60-million click mechanical switches and durable silicone side grips.
The Rival 600 was engineered for professional esports athletes and a must-have for competitive gaming.
- 2 Sensors for next level precision: Introducing the world’s most advanced sensor system, the TrueMove3+. The new dual sensor system combines true 1 to 1 tracking with breakthrough state-of-the art lift off distance detection. For the first time ever, you are in complete control - even on lift off.
- Optical Depth Sensor: True depth perception for the world’s most precise and lowest lift off detection down to 0.5mm. Elevate your skill ceiling to the next level with increased accuracy, more control, and faster movement.
- TrueMove 3 Optical Sensor: TrueMove3 sets the new standard for all gaming sensors in the past and the future. Experience incredibly accurate crosshair placement for all movements. No acceleration, no tracking errors, and no lag.
- Depth Perception Increases Accuracy: While most gaming mice process lift off distance from a single primary sensor, the Rival 600 deploys a state-of-the-art dedicated depth sensor to achieve the world’s lowest and most accurate lift off distance. Never again have unnecessary movement when you pick up and put down your mouse.
- True Precision is Distortion Free: TrueMove3 is a 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone, TrueMove3 was engineered for true 1 to 1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen, without introducing latency, interpolation, or affecting jitter reduction.
- Perfect weight and balance: The all new center of gravity tuning system includes moveable weights and light-to-heavy customization, delivering the widest range of adjustment of any gaming mouse.
- 96g to 128g Range of Weight: The removable sides allow easy and secure placement of the eight included 4g weights. Lock in the exact weight you want with light-to-heavy customization.
- 256 Weight and Balance Configurations: Tune your center of gravity with customizable weight combinations for the perfect balance of any grip or game play style
- Built for Esports: Developed with the three basic principles of revolutionary performance, unreal durability, and powerful flexibility, the Rival 600 delivers when the pros need it the most, in battle.
- 60-Million Click Mechanical Switches: The left/right click features a revolutionary reinforced split-trigger system that delivers the best clicks in gaming. Our exclusive 60-million click mechanical switches ensure every type of press is executed with precision.
- Durable Silicone Side Grips: The Rival 600 side grips feature a unique silicone compound to allow for increased grip and durability. Crafted and designed to meet the stringent demands of professional players.
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Processor: The 32-bit ARM processor delivers low-latency performance and allows you to save CPI and lift off sensor settings, custom lighting effects, button key-binds and full macros on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
- Rev Up the Engine: SteelSeries Engine Software unlocks an impressive arsenal of Engine Apps that make customization of the 8-zone RGB lighting easy and intuitive. The Discord and GameSense Engine Apps allow for chat notifications, in-game events, and more.
- Recommended Grip Styles: Every aspect of the Rival 600 design meets players' demands for comfort. Whether you deploy a claw grip or palm grip, the shape provides lasting comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
The great DPI debate... is uber high DPI needed or not? At the end of the day, this is dependent on what your needs are.
We recommend going with a mouse with a decent DPI rate complete with a control switch feature, which allows you to change between preset DPI rates, giving you the best of both worlds!